- Christian Education classes & volunteer work in our school parishes, impoverished communities locally and abroad
- weekly morning Chapel Mass, Prayer & Penitential Services, Grade Level Retreats
- Learning Assistance Centre & ESL classes
- Advanced Placement in French and Art History, Work Experience Program and more!
- Academic support through daily tutorials outside of class time
- Smart Boards in almost every classroom!
- Team sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Track & Field, Volleyball & Wrestling
- Regular hosts to Carney Classic Girls & Boys Basketball Tournaments & BC Catholic Senior Girls Soccer Tournament
- Champions on and off the field, noted for team spirit & sportsmanlike conduct
- Fine Arts Wing
- Plethora of choir & bands:
- Junior and Senior Concert Choir & Bands
- Vocal Jazz Choir
- 2 Jazz Bands
- Liturgy Choir and Band
- Dedicated Drama Department offering Drama and Musical productions
- Excellent Fine Arts Program, Yearbook & Media Arts
Freshly baked cookies & daily lunch specials at our Full-Service Cafeteria!
Yearly OPEN HOUSE: January or February of each year. Check your local newspaper and Carney Website for date.
Our school community is a true partnership between 8 regional parishes, administration, staff, parents, students and Alumni! Archbishop Carney is part of CISVA: Catholic Independent Schools of Vancouver Archdiocese.
We invite you to join us at ACRSS! Be a Part of It!
Check our link for more info: www.acrss.org