Very important, browse any page on our website, always click on the reload icon (top left corner of your screen, round arrow symbol). This way you can see the newest updates.
May 27th, 2020
We are very happy to welcome you back!
- The Church is open in a limited capacity of 50 people per Mass. We are back to our regular Mass schedule however you have to register for every Mass you would like to attend.
- All the faithful in the Archdiocese of Vancouver remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass during this initial reopening phase. Furthermore, they are not required to attend a weekday Mass in place of the Sunday Liturgy.
- We will continue to live streaming Sunday Mass for all our visitors, guests and parishioners!
- The new temporary guidelines for attending St. Clare Church:
- Please register online, on our parish website. As you reserve your seat, please be mindful of other parishioners. The deadline to register for any available space is Friday 3 pm for the weekend Masse, including Monday. For all other Masses, closing time is 3 pm a day before to the booking date.
- Only if you do not have access to a computer, feel free to contact the parish office for help to register for the Mass. The office staff has no special access to the masses, there is no advance booking nor is there a waiting list.
- If you are not registered for a Mass, you will not be allowed to enter the church. There are no walk-ins and no exceptions.
- Please be aware there will be only one main door open for entering the church (a registration check). All the seating in church is clearly marked for maintaining social distance. Members of the same household may be seated together.
- If possible, come with your own hand sanitizer and mask if you want to use it. Encouraged but not mandatory.
- All the restrooms will be closed until further notice.
- On May 28th we will post a new calendar so that you will be able to book next week’s mass. You can check the day before for weekday masses ( deadline is 3 pm) and if there is still room you may add your name.
- The new calendar for registration will be posted every week on Tuesday
- The Spanish Mass starts on Sunday, May 31st at 6:30 pm. Please contact OLS Parish to register for this Mass by email:email@example.com or by phone 604-254-0691.
Fr. Maciej Wos, SDS
Our Confession Schedule is as follows:
- Monday to Saturday 8:40 am – 9:00 am (for those registered for a daily Mass only)
- Saturday, 9:45 am – 10:45 am (no need to register)
- By appointment by emailing Fr. Maciej at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confessions are now heard in the Crying Room (by the washrooms on the east side of the church) NOT in the confessional.
Parish Office Hours
Monday Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am to noon
However, there are restrictions to protect office staff and the main door is closed at all times. The best way to contact our parish office will be through an email or phone call.
To attend mass, please register as space is very limited. Only confirmed registrants will be allowed to enter the church.
Sunday Mass Available
Watch St Clare parish weekly Sunday Mass on our YouTube Channel. Updated every week.
Live Streaming on Saturday at 5:00pm with a Higher Quality version available at 7:30pm (Saturday)
Please make sure you Select St Clare of Assisi Offering from the drop down list. For changes to your donation please email Grant at email@example.com
If you cannot view next weeks mass registrations, then you may have to reload the webpage. To reload the page click the small circle beside the url see picture