Important Parish Announcements
Confessions are done: at 9:30 - 10.15 am on Saturday mornings, 9: 30 -ish am weekdays (after the morning livestreaming Mass is finished) and by email appointment with Fr. Maciej or Fr. Yarek. No need to register online for Confessions.
Our weekend Mass is livestreamed always on Saturday at 5 pm unless posted otherwise. Join and pray with us!
Online Offertory Available
Select St Clare of Assisi Offering from the drop down list.
Receiving Holy Communion
Archbishop Michael Miller has given a permission for simple reception of Holy Communion outside of the Mass as long as it follows the new BC Health Order and safety guidelines.
At St Clare of Assisi, we will make this available to all who register in the same manner as we did for attending Mass in the last few months.
Communion is open to those who either watched live streamed Mass already OR did a spiritual preparation for Holy Communion on their own. (A spiritual guide how to prepare yourself).
Online Mass Available
Watch St Clare parish weekly Sunday Mass and Daily Morning Mass on our YouTube Channel. Live Streaming Daily Mass at 9:00am Monday to Friday, Sunday Mass 5:00pm on Saturday. Masses will be available for viewing any time after these times.
This year your gift will support:
- Those who have been most impacted by the pandemic in our community: elderly, victims of domestic abuse, homeless and hungry
- The continued work of outreach and evangelization throughout the Archdiocese
- The unique needs of your parish
Please make sure you Select St Clare of Assisi Offering from the drop down list.
Shalom World TV
- Catholic media ministry
- Official partner with the Vatican, authorized to telecast papal visits and liturgies
- High-quality Catholic content such as Daily Mass, devotionals, shows, music, youth programs, children’s programs, conventions, retreats, and cultural exchange segments
- Programs are absolutely free, without any advertisements, can be watched live or on-demand
- In response to COVID-19, live telecast of daily Holy Mass round the clock and special prayers