Welcome to St. Clare of Assisi Church
- The Church is open in a limited capacity of 50 people per Mass. We are back to our regular Mass schedule however you have to register for every Mass you would like to attend. You do not have to be a parishioner to register for Masses at St. Clare. You can now register for Mass up to 7 days ahead. The new calendar for registration is opening-up 7 days forwards.
- NEW Sunday Mass is added at 10:30 am in the Parish Hall. Take advantage of the opportunity to celebrate in person!. Check the calendar for the bookings
- All the faithful in the Archdiocese of Vancouver remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass during this initial reopening phase. Furthermore, they are not required to attend a weekday Mass in place of the Sunday Liturgy.
- We will continue to live stream Sunday Mass for all our visitors, guests and parishioners!
- The new temporary guidelines for attending St. Clare Church:
- Please register online, on our parish website. As you reserve your seat, please be mindful of other parishioners. The deadline to register for any available space is Friday 3 pm for the weekend Masses, including Monday. For all other Masses, closing time is 3 pm a day before the booking date.
- Only if you do not have access to a computer, feel free to contact Louanne at 778-712-0890 for help to register for the Mass. The office staff and volunteers have no special access to the masses, there is no advance booking nor is there a waiting list.
- If you are not registered for a Mass, you will not be allowed to enter the church. There are no walk-ins and no exceptions.
- Please be aware there will be only one main door open for entering the church (a registration check). All the seating in church is clearly marked for maintaining social distance. Members of the same household may be seated together.
- If possible, come with your own hand sanitizer and mask if you want to use it. This is encouraged but not mandatory.
- For Spanish Mass on Sunday, please contact OLS Parish to register for this Mass by email:email@example.com or by phone 604-254-0691.
Fr. Maciej Wos, SDS
Our Confession Schedule is as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8:45 am – 9:00 am
- Saturday, 9:30 am – 10:15 am (no need to register)
- By appointment by emailing our Pastor, Fr. Maciej at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By appointment by emailing our Assistant Pastor, Fr. Yarek at email@example.com
Confessions are now heard in the Crying Room (by the washrooms on the east side of the church) NOT in the confessional.
Parish Office Hours
Monday Wednesday, Friday 9:00 am to noon
However, there are restrictions to protect office staff and the main door is closed at all times. The best way to contact our parish office will be through an email or phone call.
Please make sure you Select St Clare of Assisi Offering from the drop down list.
To attend mass, please register as space is very limited. Only confirmed registrants will be allowed to enter the church.
Sunday Mass Available
Watch St Clare parish weekly Sunday Mass on our YouTube Channel. Updated every week.
Live Streaming on Saturday at 5:00pm with a Higher Quality version available at 7:30pm (Saturday)
Please make sure you Select St Clare of Assisi Offering from the drop down list. For changes to your donation please email Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot view next weeks mass registrations, then you may have to reload the webpage. To reload the page click the small circle beside the url see picture
Is your child attending Grades 1-7 in the regular school setting and needs religious education? Please click on the link to access registration forms for the St. Clare‘s Parish Religious Educational Program(PREP). Print out the forms and return to the office with fees and a copy of your child’s Baptismal certificate. Thank you and we hope to see you in September!