I come, O Lord, unto Thy sanctuary to see the life and food of my soul. As I hope in Thee, O Lord, inspire me with that confidence which brings me to Thy holy mountain. Permit me, Divine Jesus, to come closer to Thee, that my whole soul may do homage to the greatness of Thy majesty; that my heart, with its tenderest affections, may acknowledge Thine infinite love; that my memory may dwell on the admirable mysteries here renewed every day, and that the sacrifice of my whole being may accompany Thine.
- Archbishop J. Michael Miller Statement of Apology and Expression of Commitment June 5, 2021
- The Mass celebration in person May 26, 2021
- A Prayer to Blessed Fr. Jordan, Founder of the Salvatorians May 17, 2021
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation April 11, 2021
- Divine Mercy Sunday March 30, 2021