The number of people in the church building at one time is limited to 50. All Covid-19 guidelines are being followed.
To ensure that the number of people in the building is within limits, you MUST register to attend Mass. An confirmation email will be sent confirming your reserved space for that particular Mass. There is no need to print this confirmation email. No walk-ins are allowed.
Registration for Saturday, Sunday, Monday masses closes at 3:00 pm on Friday.
Registration for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday mass closes at 3:00 pm on the previous day.
We look forward seeing you at St. Clare Church. A few tips about your participation in the Holy Eucharist:
- As you enter the main church door, you will need to verify your name with a volunteer to confirm that you are registered for this Mass.
The Church doors will be locked as soon as Mass starts, Please arrive ahead of time.
- Proceed to the church to a marked pew. If you want to make your church donation, there is a special box at the entrance to the church on the left side. There will be NO collection during the Mass.
- The Mass parts will be recited not sung to shorten the time of the people in the same building at the same time.
- The rite of Communion will be right after the Mass is finished. If you wear protective gloves, please removed them to receive the Host on your hand. Then proceed directly to the exit doors.
- Please be mindful of the social distancing inside and outside the church.
Stay safe and sound! God Bless!
Thursday Morning Mass Sold Out
Friday Morning Mass Sold Out
Saturday Morning Mass Sold Out
Weekend Mass 4:45 Parish Centre Sold Out
Weekend Mass – 5:00 Sold Out
Sunday Mass – 8:30 Sold Out
Sunday Mass 10:30 Parish Centre Sold Out
Sunday Mass – 11:00 Sold Out