Even in the midst of a pandemic, Jesus deeply desires to be reunited with you through the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Archbishop Miller has set aside Saturday, December 12 as an Archdiocesan Day of Mercy during which St. Clare Parish will safely offer Confession from 9:30am to 10.30am and from 3pm to 4:00pm.
- Archbishop J. Michael Miller Statement of Apology and Expression of Commitment June 5, 2021
- The Mass celebration in person May 26, 2021
- A Prayer to Blessed Fr. Jordan, Founder of the Salvatorians May 17, 2021
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation April 11, 2021
- Divine Mercy Sunday March 30, 2021