The one who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the one who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each of you must give as you have made up your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that you may share in every good work.
- Archbishop J. Michael Miller Statement of Apology and Expression of Commitment June 5, 2021
- The Mass celebration in person May 26, 2021
- A Prayer to Blessed Fr. Jordan, Founder of the Salvatorians May 17, 2021
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation April 11, 2021
- Divine Mercy Sunday March 30, 2021